Accessories are helpful to increase the efficiency of any appliance. This article on 6 Must Buy Espresso Machine Accessories is for such users who always wish to do something more with their appliance. The accessories listed here will make your experience with your Best Espresso Machine very much better.
Must Have Espresso Machine Accessories
Go through the accessories listed on our list and choose the Espresso Machine Accessories which is capable of satisfying your urge to have the Best kind of Coffee.
- 1. Tamper
- It is used to effectively keep the ground Coffee Beans in an appropriate manner. The Tamper is available in various size, design as well as metallic structure. Generally, the Tamper coming along with your Coffee Maker is made up from Plastic. It is advisable to buy the Tamper made up of heavier metal such as wood, plastic or some metal.
- Not packing the Coffee Beans properly will result in an uneven flow of water through the Coffee Beans. This might affect the taste of your Coffee. Furthermore, The desired kind of foam and the rich cream is also not obtained due to the same reason. These are the necessities for any kind of Espresso drink.
- Thus, it becomes necessary to buy the Tamper which best suits your Espresso Coffee Maker. You must buy the Tamper made from stronger element so as to allow longer product life and efficient as well as the uninterrupted working of the equipment.
- 2. Cups
- Cups are also among the important Espresso Machine Accessories. Choosing the Cup for your Coffee Maker also requires gathering some kind of information. You have to take note that whether the Cup fits in your Drip Tray or not? For this, you need to collect data such as height and thickness of the cup and the place where you are going to place it in your Coffee Maker.
- Apart from that, you also need to consider the points such as "Whether the interior of the cup is flat or bowl-shaped?" The Material of Cup also plays a major role in the selection of Cup. Porcelain and Borosilicate are preferable materials for making cups.
- The thickness of the Cup should be Optimum so as to enhance its heat retaining capacity. Besides that, the attractive look of the Cup also makes the Coffee to taste better.
- 3. Frothing Pitcher
- The Frothing Pitcher is basically a tool to impart Froth on the top of your favorite drink. With the help of the Frothing Pitcher, you can make a fancy art in the form of froth on your drinks such as Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino.
- These Espresso Machine Accessories are generally conically shaped with an inclined nose like slot at their bottom. This kind of construction allows easy flow of froth from the pitcher and the best kind of froth is developed over the drink.
- Some Espresso Machines also carry an inbuilt pitcher which is generally bell-shaped and is having a spout at its bottom. Due to such kind of arrangement, it becomes difficult for the frother to serve the purpose for which it is made. So, for developing the better kind of froth you have to use a spoon.
- The size of the Frothing Pitcher depends on the number of Cups of Coffee you are going to develop froth on.
- 4. Thermometer
- Hotter the drink, better it tastes. Espresso is all about pressure as well as temperature. Thus, it becomes necessary for the user to check the temperature of their drink ever now and then. In the past, people used to check the temperature with the help of Conventional Thermometers. But now with the advancement in technology, special kind of thermometers for measuring the temperature of Coffee are now available in the market.
- You can determine the temperature of your Coffee with the help of this thermometer. Based on the results obtained, you can change the temperature settings of your Espresso Coffee Maker and choose the best kind of temperature for yourself.
- 5. Knock Box
- The equipment used to held the used Coffee Grounds from which the flavors are extracted is known as Knock Box. Knock Box is among Espresso Machine Accessories, which acts as a temporary storage for the Coffee Grounds. With the help of Knock Box, it becomes easier to keep the Espresso Clean. Moreover, it also makes the cleaning process faster.
- There are various points which one should consider before getting the Knock Box. Capacity is one of them. Your Knock Box must be capable enough to hold sufficient amount of Coffee Grounds or Coffee Pods. Besides that, it should be durable and must operate for a longer period of time. Other factors which might affect the choice of Knock Box are its height, size as well as its cost.
- 6. Grinder
- A Grinder is also among Espresso Machine Accessories which used to ground the Coffee Beans. The Grinder comes up with various kinds of settings to choose the coarseness of the grains. From too fine grain size to the large size Coffee Grains, various sizes are possible with the grinder.
- Some of the expensive Espresso Machine also carries their inbuilt Grinder with them. While for models which don't carry the Grinder, you have to buy it from an external source.
- The main issue which comes with the Grinder is its cleaning. Before buying a grinder you must be careful about its cleaning and various other parts. Such as Hopper, Burr Grinder, and the Steam Wand.
- The inner deposits, as well as the mineral content of depositories in them, can degrade the taste of your Coffee. We are using a Grinder instead of Preground Coffee Beans because the freshly ground Coffee Beans tastes better.
- Thus, it is necessary for the user to clean the grinder regularly. Apart from that, you should also check that whether the Grinder can be easily cleaned or not.