Do you think you can pull out the best espresso? Planning to start a cafe or a coffee business soon? Then, I think La Pavoni Commercial Espresso Machine is a good way to get your brewing skills into action.
When it comes to commercial espresso makers, there are a few additional things to note and understand. I would like to share my experience with the La Pavoni Pro model, and why I think it’s the right choice for you.
La Pavoni Commercial Espresso Machine Review
La Pavoni brings you 3 different models for the purpose of pro espresso making. These models are named as – 1EM, 1 group, and 2 groups. The 1EM is a semi-automatic model, whereas the 1 group and 2 group systems are fully automatic.
I liked the La Pavoni Commercial Espresso Machine for its portability, easy design and the pour-in reservoir that makes sure you have enough espresso in the first pull.
Before we get in detail about the la pavoni professional, some pre-basic terms and glossary for you-
Overview of La Pavoni Espresso Machine
If you hover your cursor over the commercial line category on the La Pavoni’s website, you will get around 8-10 options under it. One among them is the Traditional PUB Machines, and the PUB 1EM-R model belongs to this class. La Pavoni reviews were simply to make you understand that there are many espresso machines out there, which are doing really good. La Pavoni is one of the best commercial espresso machine on the market.
Then why La Pavoni Pro PUB 1EM-R?
Making Perfect Espresso with the La Pavoni Espresso Makers
The secret to an excellent espresso lies in the quality of the coffee blend you are using. So, make sure you are using the perfectly ground and roasted one. You can ask your espresso-loving friends too if they know how to use a La Pavoni commercial espresso machine.
The perfect coffee grind takes a delivery time of 15 to 18 seconds (single serving), whereas 30-35 seconds for double espresso shots.
Steps you need to follow for brewing Espresso from La Pavoni PUB 1EM-R are as follows:
- Grind the suitable coffee bean for which you want to prepare the espresso. Only use freshly ground coffee beans. This is because the freshness of the coffee is lost within a short time. If the ground is too coarse then you will get a light-colored coffee without froth. Whereas, if the ground is too fine, you get a dark, strong coffee with little froth.
- You can keep the cups in the cup holder itself to maintain some warmth.
- Place the filter inside the filter-holder, and add the amount of coffee needed for 1 or 2 cups (7 to 14 grams), level it and press it down with a presser. You can clean the filter edges for any coffee residue, and then carefully attach it on the La Pavoni commercial espresso machine.
- Take the cups, and place them under the spouts – and start brewing!
- After waiting for a few seconds, you will find the hot espresso filling up in your cup. Once you receive the desired quantity of coffee in the cup, stop the working of the unit control.
- For preparing multiple cups, turn the filter-holder towards the left, empty out the grounds from the La Pavoni coffee machine and repeat the same procedure.
For those who drink multiple espresso shots on a daily basis, you may not take the filter-holder out from the La Pavoni commercial espresso machine for preserving the optimal temperature.
Features of La Pavoni PUB 1EM-R
Some of the key features and other La Pavoni parts that make PUB 1EM-R special are:
The La Pavoni commercial espresso machine is compact in shape and weighs around 65 pounds only which is pretty good for a commercial unit.
- Pour-in Reservoir
La Pavoni coffee machines have a 1.8-liter pour-in water tank that helps with giving you better finer espresso shots.
- Boiler Capacity
6.5-liter capacity boiler added, which is low compared to the 12 or 14L boilers. However, for a portable La Pavoni USA, the size is pleasing.
- Steam Wand
1 added steam wand for heating and frothing purpose. I didn’t find a few La Pavoni parts during my PUB 1 purchase, so make sure you check it with the dealer before purchasing.
The NSF certification guarantees you the durability and long life of the La Pavoni commercial espresso machine. Also, the user guide provides you La Pavoni troubleshooting tips which help with better maintenance.
- Anti-vacuum Valve
You can prevent the liquid coming out of the steam wand and also eliminates vacuum-condition for quick La Pavoni repair.
- Double Portafilter
Double portafilter on this La Pavoni commercial espresso machine adds up the regular consistency and allows you to brew more espresso in less time.
Conclusion If I just exclude the boiler capacity here, rest all the features are pretty good to go for a start-up person. If you are new to the business and want to learn the art of Espresso through La Pavoni professional parts, then I think this would be a quality investment.
If I just exclude the boiler capacity here, rest all the features are pretty good to go for a start-up person. If you are new to the business and want to learn the art of Espresso through La Pavoni professional parts, then I think this would be a quality investment.