Preparing a Cappuccino is an art in itself. Frankly speaking, it is not an everyday job and easy-go process.
You need the right skills, along with the right machine to make it work.
But hey! There is a great news for you!
Some of the cool coffee maniacs have found out the process of making quality cappuccino with the home convenience.
Read on to understand the process, and how you can get the job done with the basic tools at hand!
What is Cappuccino Coffee?
Did you ever imagine of making Cappuccino Coffee without the use of a real Coffee Machine?
Well, you can make it. I will get to the recipe soon, but before that let’s check on some facts about this type of coffee.
Cappuccinos are the double espresso shots which are topped with hot steaming milk foam. There are some variations seen where the milk is replaced with cream and other flavorings like chocolate or cinnamon powders.
The name Cappuccino has the origin from the Capuchin Friars, which refers to the color of the religious attire worn by them. While we are comparing it with the color of the drink that you get after adding milk to the brewed coffee, which is mostly the Espresso.
Tools needed for the preparation of the Cappuccino- some instant coffee, a container with a sealing, kettle, milk for taste, sugar, and 1 cup of water. Now, follow the steps one by one given below:
- Boil one cup of water in a kettle, and pour it into the mug with 1 to 2 teaspoons of coffee granules. Now, you need to add some sugar to the drink. This is optional though, if you like it then add, otherwise, you can skip on the sweet.
- Take the kettle again, and now pour in the desired quantity of milk into it. Put it to boil, and keep it this way till you get the bubbles and the milk rise in it.
- Now take the container, the one with the sealing and pour in the boiled milk into it. Now seal the container tightly, and shake it for about 20 seconds till the froth comes out. That’s what we need.
- Pour this milk into the mug (with the coffee granules), and stir the coffee using a spoon.
- Scoop out the milk froth at the end, and top the drink with this foam.
- For the final step, simply sprinkle powdered cinnamon or nutmeg– anything of your choice. Serve and enjoy.
That’s how you make a Cappuccino drink without the presence of any coffee machine. This won’t taste as similar to the ones who had at big cafes but definitely provides the correct essence of it.
Hope you enjoyed reading the content and understood the making of a Cappuccino. Share it with your friends, and let them know that this awesome drink can be made without the help of any bulky machine at home.
For more brewing content, and other Coffee facts follow our feed on CoffeeMakered!