When you dig up the old recipes and Coffee tales, you will come across the Vienna Coffee.
This is an old traditional method of processing coffee, which is still carried out and enjoyed by many, all around the world.
So what makes it different from other Coffee types?
The Vienna name comes from its origin, Vienna, which is situated in Austria. This was the place where the coffee was first prepared and brewed.
Thereafter, many changes have happened with the making. So in this article, we will check them all out, and will also understand the preparation of Vienna Coffee.
What is Vienna Coffee
When the name of Vienna Coffee comes up, what are the things that rush into your mind?
Those lazy Sunday mornings, and father sipping on the Coffee while reading the newspaper. Well, back then you didn’t like the taste of it, but now you just can’t go without having this coffee once in your day. That’s how time changes.
Vienna Coffee is a small black coffee cup drink which is served with a whipped cream set on the top. You will have to put in the straw through the cream and drink in your coffee. This is how the coffee is relished.
I also came across the Vienna Coffee recipe, and it is easy if you have got an Espresso at your place.
Just follow the steps given below for an amazing Vienna shot!
- First, you need to preheat the Espresso Machine before getting started.
- Take a 23grams of coffee beans, and then grind and doze it inside the portafilter.
- Just tamp it, and settle the coffee grind evenly. Place it carefully inside the Espresso Machine.
- Now, pour in some hot water inside a medium-sized glass. This should fill up almost 80% of the glass size.
- Next, you have to lift up the glass and place it on the scale area of the espresso machine. After this is done, tare the scale to zero.
- On the other side, extract about 30-35grams of white horse coffee in water.
- Take hold of a spoon, and pour in the fresh cream on the top of the coffee.
- Finally, you can dust out some cocoa powder for a class finish.
That’s how a yummy, classic cup of Vienna Coffee is prepared. It is simple, and easy to make at home if you own an Espresso machine. Also, this type of coffee is only prepared using an Espresso unit. Therefore, it is must to have one for home brewing. Otherwise, you always have the option to enjoy them at cafes.
Try out the recipe by yourself, and let us know how it turns out for you.
More About Coffee: